Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX Appliance has been designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, it combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution.
This IP PBX allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6204 delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
• UCM6204 supports up to 500 users and 45 concurrent calls
• Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
• Integrated 4 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
• Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
• Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
• Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
• Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
• Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
• Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
• Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
|Τύπος Προϊόντος||PBX Appliance|
|Call Recording||Always On|
|Cloud managed/ monitor||ΟΧΙ|